Toxins can build up in the body as a result of many factors. Even healthy activities such as exercising and dieting can lead to toxin accumulation, as each creates their own unique set of demands.
In the process of meeting those demands, things like free radicals, heavy metals, or synthetics can accrue. While the human body does have the capacity to stay regular and remove these substances, that doesn’t mean it couldn’t use a little help.
DETOX Revolution is a Full Body Cleansing Matrix designed to be a hired Marshals Service for your body – to round up all the irritants and get them out of there.
- Psyllium Husk – A unique type of non-fermenting fiber that can absorb fatty acids and cholesterol (which store fat-soluble toxins) to pull them out of the system along with the bulk fiber.
- Cascara Sagrada – Works together with Psylium Husk to stimulate the muscles of the intestines and help eliminate harmful toxins and bloating.
- Dandelion Root – Known primarily as a diuretic, thereby aiding in the removal of the water-soluble toxins.
- Ginger Root – One of the most ubiquitous plants used in traditional medicines. Improves feelings of nausea, oxidation status, and blood lipid profiles.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – The only downside of regularity is diminishing beneficial gut bacteria. The addition of Lactobacillus Acidophilus prevents reactive dysbiosis.
Nutrition and exercise are frequently, if not always, observed as the most important factors in health. When it comes to nutrition, however, all of the focus is put on what food goes in, and forgotten are what happens while it’s in there and how it might escape.
Similarly, it is easily forgotten that exercise is the most potent stimulator of free radical generation due to the well-known health benefits. The good news is that these issues can be easily corrected.
Help your body out by facilitating the neutralization of these harmful factors with DETOX Revolution.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.